Why become a Virtual Assistant?
If you're wanting to have any of the following opportunities in your life:
- Be your own boss.
- Greater flexibility - work and family life in alignment.
- Run a successful business.
- A portable career -the ability to work whenever and wherever you want.
- Be a military spouse who wants to accompany military personnel on frequent assignment changes without having to give up their career.
- To have a wide ranging role - supporting multiple clients meaning that every day is different.
- To always be learning something new - business doesn't stand still.
Ultimately its having the ability to take control of your own life and your career.
What you get if you train with Amanda
You see, you already have the skills and experience - I can give you the tools you need to become an exceptional VA:
- VACT graduates added an extra £12,798 onto their turnover, compared to VAs without any training. Source: UK Virtual Assistant Survey v6 - for more information please visit: www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk
- Study at your own pace all of the Virtual Assistant training courses can be delivered by online technology and distance learning
- UK-based VA training courses learn how to set up a successful VA business
- Receive expert guidance training created by VA's for VA's
- Get support and inspiration from other great VA's learn how to set up a successful VA business from other, already successful self-employed VAs.
- You can complete your training, get set up and launch whilst you are still working!
- And most importantly - you get me, supporting, challenging and inspiring you.