VACT offers the unique dimension of professional VA training, mentoring and coaching that will motivate you, build your confidence and help you to create a mindset for success. We don’t just want you to work for a living, we want you to enjoy a better work/life balance and have the lifestyle you want.
Our training will teach you everything you will need to know about setting up, managing and making a long-term, sustainable VA business. Not just the overview, the big idea, but also the day-to-day practicalities of putting your business together, getting your administration systems and processes organised, finding and marketing to clients and all the other details that combined will help you build a profitable VA business.
- Fast track your success and side step the common pitfalls that stifle the progression of most novice VAs;
- Discover how to set yourself up as a successful virtual assistant on the BEST possible foundations, quickly and easily;
- Grasp your business numbers and learn how to use analytics to make smart business and marketing decisions;
- Learn HOW to sell yourself and market your business to you can build your reputation, attract the right clients, and earn enough money; and
- Understand how to manage your clients to ensure they get a great service, value your input, and stay with you long term.
For more comprehensive information about the training I offer – click here.
A VA is someone who provides a range of administration, secretarial, office, business or personal assistant services from their own premises using remote and online methods, such as email or online collaboration tools. There is telephone or Skype contact with clients and on the rare occasion on-site.
By becoming a Virtual Assistant you can use your PA, secretarial or administrative skills to support the clients you choose, at hours to suit you and from your chosen location. The financial rewards will be all yours too!
- Flexible working hours;
- No rush hour commute;
- High earning potential;
- Opportunity to expand your skill set; and
- Be a part of a rapidly growing industry based on continuing high demand.