The VA Mastery Course is CPD Standards accredited and an in-depth, yet flexible training programme that’s designed to fit around you, your current circumstances and your budget. Delivered through a combination of audio presentations, worksheets, reading materials and sample documents, this course is practical, hands-on and comprehensive. Our military spouse version supports you with the additional “hoops” that you have to go through while being a military spouse and wanting to set up and run a business. You also get the Suzanne Dibble Legal Pack for Virtual Assistants as part of this course.
This course is for you if you have the following questions:
- Where do I start?
- How can I ensure success?
- What services do I offer?
- What do I charge?
- How can I find clients?
- Will I make enough to replace my employed income?
- Can I manage to work both jobs for a while?
- How can I find out about marketing my business?
- Will I be able to work while my partner is deployed?
- Is a VA career a portable career?
- What approvals and authorisations do I need to have?
- Can I operate a business from military accommodation?
You will learn:
- Unit 1: An Introduction to Setting and Achieving Goals Through a Positive Mindset
- Unit 2: Understanding the Importance of High Level Client Management for Business Excellence and Business Succes“
- Unit 3: Understanding Fees, Retailer Agreements, Cash Flow and Forecasting for Financial Growth
- Unit 4: Understanding Working with Associates and Creating a Risk Management System for Business
- Unit 5: Marketing Part One – Understanding Marketing, Creating a Niche Market and a Marketing Message to Attract Clients
- Unit 6: Marketing Part Two – The Method of Attracting Clients through Marketing Communication
- Unit 7: Marketing Part Three – Communicating Your Marketing Message Using Online Marketing to Attract Clients
- Unit 8: Marketing Part Four – Communicating Through a Press Release
- Unit 9: Marketing Part Five – Marketing Strategies Through Newsletters
- Unit 10: Marketing Part 6 – Understanding Communication Using Websites and How to Make Them Work for Your Business
- Unit 11: Marketing Part 7 – Networking for Business – The Essential Tools to Thrive and Get Results Using Online and Offline Marketing
- Unit 12: Planning and Taking Action for Continuous Growth and Achievement.
How long it will take you?
- You can commence this signature program with me at any ANY time, you will be given access to Materials within 24 hours of purchasing, to work through in your own time (but within 15 months of purchase).
- You will be able to access supporting material, example templates and contracts, done-for-you marketing material and scripts to use in your client consultations and reviews, proposal documents to use and a script for speaking to people about money!
- Then, based on your location, you will attend a two day training, LIVE and in person, with a small group of attendees and run by me in one of my territories within the UK. Or given access to online based training sessions.
- I will then contact you to arrange your strategy call to support you with your new journey, to establish a plan that will fit in around YOU and support you with your actions, especially if you are aiming to make the transition from work. Then when you are ready, you can arrange your second strategy call to take place within 15 months.
- You will also be given access to the VA Mastery Course – Members Only secret Facebook group, an exclusive group for our clients on this course.
- You will have access to support, potential associates as well as monthly webinar training and LIVE Q and A sessions.
- You will also access a library of audios and presentations from the archives.
- AND you will have access to this for 15 months FREE.
What you get:
- Access ALL of the 12 modules and a ticket to a two day training LIVE or webinar based training.
- Two private strategy calls – 45 mins
- Suzanne Dibble Legal Templates for VAs
- Access to monthly LIVE webinar training and LIVE Q&A sessions, plus recordings
- Access to the private Support Group with other likeminded Virtual Assistants
- Access to the Archive of VACT Recordings
The VA Mastery Course covers everything from business strategy, and tools and technology, to client management and marketing, to financial planning and working with associates PLUS all the content is broken down and delivered in 12, easy to digest modules.
Price for this course is £997.
Terms and Conditions
The 12 modules are a step by step guide to getting your VA business set up and running successfully
PLEASE NOTE that once you make the purchase, you are confirming your agreement to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
The Mastery Course has been accredited by the CPD Standards Office, which is brilliant for you as a Business Owner, serious about demonstrating your commitment to your professional development. Our 12-module course, which you can access over 12 months OR all in one go if you wish, will boost your confidence, develop your business mindset, and empower you with the commercial know-how you need to succeed. You must attend the 2 days group training in order to qualify for your accreditation. The price does not cover your travel or accommodation charges at our training venue.