How to Start Your Own VA Business – Free Training Webinar with Amanda Johnson of VACT
Are you wanting to know how to start a Virtual Assistant Business. Join me to learn the key strategies of what you need to know when becoming a VA and learn if this industry is for you in this free 90 minutes webinar.
Is this you?…
- Are you a PA who’s a mother and is struggling the juggle of work and life, are you perhaps someone soon to retire or being made redundant and now interested in becoming a Virtual Assistant (VA) and yet you are not quite ready to go ahead?
- Have you conducted lots of research yet still not sure if becoming a VA is for you, perhaps you are a little scared of setting up your own VA business or are nervous about taking a leap of faith?
- Is this a venture you are looking to start in a few months’ time yet want to get a full understanding before you are ready to get going?
- Do you need to know the basics first before you fully commit to any full training or business building?
- Do you want someone who is an experienced expert to guide you towards what is essential for you to know, prior to getting started, so that you start on the right footing avoiding the costly mistakes many makes? Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
I’m Amanda and I have been there, I have been you. Join me to learn the key strategies of what you need to know when becoming a VA in a 90 mins Start Your Own VA Business Webinar. I understand and know how it feels when you are considering setting up as a VA. Remember, I have been there, I have been you and now I want to help you succeed.
What will be covered?
- About You: Understanding you and your vision. Being clear about the skills you need in your VA toolbox, experience required and what you will be offering to your clients.
- The VA Industry: An insight into the VA industry as a whole.
- Practicalities: Technical skills and knowledge to work virtually and which will help you to get started part-time or full-time.
- Ideal Clients: Being prepared for some of your barriers to getting started i.e. being a mother, working full-time, time constraints etc. as well as what could go wrong or cause challenges such as clients wanting you in the day or IT breakdown.
- Finances: What you need to earn to thrive as a VA and make the transition, as well as how it works using the support of other VA’s, what you should be charging and invoicing procedures.
- Marketing: Branding, website, marketing, social media, networking and building relationships.
Where and When?
The date for our next free training webinar is 24 Mar 21 at noon. Register your details below: