VACT Complaints Policy
VACT Limited is committed to providing the best possible service that we can. We recognise that sometimes customers will feel that they have cause to complain about the service they have received and so we have a VACT Complaints Procedure available.
We encourage all feedback from customers, including complaints and have developed a policy and an associated Complaints procedure. Our Complaints Policy explains our broad approach to handling all complaints. Our Complaints Procedure provide clear information on how individual complaints will be handled. If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled your complaint, this will be dealt with as a failure of service under the terms of our Complaints Policy.
VACT Limited aims to resolve complaints quickly, fairly and effectively. We will:
- Aim to put things right quickly for our customers when they go wrong
- Keep our customers informed of the progress of their complaint and the results of any investigation
- Seek to learn from each complaint to improve future performance
- Advise our customers of their right to appeal if they remain dissatisfied after their complaint has been through all stages of the internal Complaints Procedure
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT
A complaint is when a customer tells us that they are not happy with something that we have done or not done, and we have not put things right. It should be noted that in order to say our training has failed, you will be asked to demonstrate that you have taken the actions recommended.
WHO IS A CUSTOMER?
A customer is anyone who contacts VACT Limited to request a service, or is in receipt of a paid course or programme.
HOW CAN A COMPLAINT BE MADE?
Any customer wishing to make a complaint can do so, by phone, e-mail, website or letter.
VACT Limited is committed to continuous improvement in service delivery.
Our Service Standards for Complaints are:
- We will make it easy and straightforward for you to make a complaint
- We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within the published timescales and keep you informed
- We will ensure you have a full explanation to your complaint in your preferred format
- We will tell you if changes have been made to services following your complaint
- We will review our Complaints Policy at regular intervals.
If you are unhappy with the service provided by VACT Limited – whether it is the learning experience, assessment, the support you are receiving or about staff or the organisation itself – we promise to take your complaint seriously and treat it as confidential. We also aim to resolve your complaint as speedily as possible.
We are always pleased to receive compliments and complaints because they help us improve the service we provide, both for you and other learners. We’re also interested in your ideas for improving our services. We use the information you give only to improve things. Passing on personal information about you is protected by the Data Protection Act.
If you want to complain, here’s what you can do:
It helps if you complain straight away to the people involved, as they may be able to put things right immediately. You should make your complaint within 3 months of the event or problem occurring. At any stage, you can register a formal complaint by telephone, letter or email. Give as much information as you can, including times, dates, places and names. Contact: VACT Limited Head Office on 01425 478111 or email: [email protected] or write to us at VACT Limited, Four Winds, 22 Windmill Lane, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 2DQ.
You will get a first response within one week of receipt of your complaint, and a further response within four weeks.
www.vact.co.uk is a site operated by VACT Limited (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08290669. Our registered office address is Four Winds, 22 Windmill Lane, Avon Castle, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 2DQ and our email address is [email protected].